10 July
I went to Mediacorp with my 06 for some job as audience.

Caught the 8.30PM show of Transformers with my brother and dad at J8. Reached home about midnight!
12 July
Had Ba Kut Teh with my girls at Balestier after school! Then we had ice cream at some shop at Thomson.
14 July
It was Checkered Day! Whole class turned up in checkered tops!


23 July
The day of Claudia's Farewell Party!
(I think I blogged about this day before. Let the pictures do the talking!)








[caption id="attachment_2701" align="aligncenter" width="595" caption="I think this is a very funny picture..."]
[/caption]

Ok then 24 July
Stayed over at my classmate's place. I think I blogged about it too.
25 July
Kirene's birthday!
Went to school like a zombie. No joke. I was like another person even the tutor realized.
Anyway, we went to some seafood zi char at Thomson!


Okie on the 31 July, it was the day Claudia left for Switzerland :(






2 August
DBE Presentation day!
5 August
The Lau Pa Sat gang (Jolyn, Martin, Lester, Aaron & Fabian) and I had dinner at Breeks, Takashimaya to sort of celebrate Aaron breaking fast. The bill was WOAH but the amount of food we ate was astonishing.
Okay that's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment