Blog Archive

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hot & Cold

I am so unprepared for my examinationssssssssss. But I can't wait for them to be over! That will mean that the cruise trip is coming soon!!!! Excited hehe.

Anyway yesterday I went to Ritz Carlton for the F1 interview with my classmates. After the interview, went to Marina Square and bought another formal top from G2k with Joey. Headed down to Scape to find my girls and we had buffet at Sakae. DAMN FULL.

Today... I met Jolyn at Nex. We were supposed to study but we ended up walking around Nex. GONG CHA IS GONNA OPEN ANOTHER OUTLET AT NEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya so we studied shit. Brother ordered Pizza Hut and KFC for dinner. Stupid idiot ordered so much food I almost exploded. 3 days in a row of fats!!! Marche, sushi buffet, fast food!!! :(

Time to cram MOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment