Blog Archive

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Diamonds on my feet

Went Serangoon Central to collect my mail today before heading to Nex. Bought Gong Cha!!! 30% was really sweet... Then returned my library book and went to buy Jolyn's hair net. Walked home afterwards!

This father of mine went to subscribe for Mio TV... BUT, on the bright side I caught the Glee Project on Mio!! FREAKING COOL. It's a show about Glee trying to cast a new member for Glee because the current members are gonna graduate. I saw a Singaporean audition! The auditions are like in Chicago...



One of the guys very cute also :P But the online pictures don't do him justice. Could only watch one episode cause the rest are $1.99 :(

I caught On The Fringe in advance too! But I ended up watching it again at 9pm -.- Rotted in front of the television for the whole day!

TIME FOR ECONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment