I had lunch at home today before going out to meet Hui Min. Out of boredom I went to pluck my fingernails. Now 2 of my fingernails have the bottom part gone and it hurts... This is what you get for having itchy fingers.
Hui Min and I went to Bugis to buy I *heart* Taimei before going to Bugis Street to meet Khai Ting and Coral. We stayed at the first shop we went to for about 45 minutes. But we ended up getting a good deal :P Walked around and around. Saw this Toy Story 3 iPhone casing that screamed "Buy Me!!"
[caption id="attachment_2533" align="aligncenter" width="595" caption="Buy Me!!!"]
[/caption]I got another top. Around 7ish we left Bugis and met Hui Ting at Somerset. We went to Hula & Co. Bought a jumpsuit. Again we spent almost 45 minutes in the shop. Also with a good deal :P Went to basement to have dinner. Shopped in Forever 21 for awhile.![IMG_3404[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/img_34041.jpg)
![IMG_3407[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/img_34071-e1304274376513.jpg)
We went to Cineleisure after Khai Ting and Coral left! Walked around and we left about 11. Hui Min and I had shaker fries at AMK Mcdonalds before going home!
Reached home. Found out something shocking. And also it felt good to let things out!
No comments:
Post a Comment