I have 9 hours of school on Fridays; 8am ~ 5pm. 6am is not my favourite time to wake up for school. Was almost graded late for class but thank god the lecturer marked attendance at 8.30am. Anyway no one really paid attention to class. The laptops got more attention than the lecturer. But he was really funny. Kept cracking jokes and laughing to himself.
Then went for POA lecture~ Ahh I love POA (for now). Mostly because the things being taught now have already been taught in Secondary 3.
Break time, I had chicken chop!
Went for another lecture and MOB tutorial. Darn, the lecturer said there would be some debate for our CA1 but it turned out to be some planning for our project next week -_- We were dismissed early hehe. Went home after that. Managed to catch 2 hours plus of the Royal Wedding. But I fell asleep halfway when they were singing.
Oh oh and my snupped case finally arrived today =D

Okay ending off. Probably off to cough till I lose my voice again.
No comments:
Post a Comment