Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Victim



Hi!

I wanted to wake up at 9+ today but obviously failed and woke up at 12 noon!

Packed my stuffs and went to my aunt's place. Continued watching Princess Diaries 2 from where I stopped the night before. Had dinner, home cooked dinner. Soooo delish~ Played with Zelda and Tessa after dinner. Made me perspire. Oh and Audra is soooo cute~ Left around 9. The mail man called me because I wasn't home.. Told him I'd be back by 9.30pm but I shopped a little at Hougang and reached home at 9.50pm instead hehe. I think it pissed him off so he left the mail at my doorstep without me signing it.

Reached home, washed some of the dirty clothes. Wanted to iron 2 pairs of my shorts. After ironing the first pair, I switched it off and went to check on the washing machine. Then I forgot to turn it on while ironing the second pair and I didn't even realise until I was done. NO WONDER I TOOK SO LONG. Hung up the washed clothes and took a bath.

Anyway gonna have lunch with ma girls tomorrow! So happy

No comments:

Post a Comment