Well hello.
Today is Day #1 of home without parents.
The day started off well, with no one disturbing my sleep. Except my brother came into my room around 2pm and yelled, "DO YOU WANT ME TO BUY YOU DUCK RICE?"
I gathered the washed clothings from the bamboos and man, it was tough work! I perspired! Lucky my brother was still home so I had him fold them hehe. So around 5 plus the sky turned dark and it looked like it was gonna rain so I closed all the windows slightly in high hopes that it would actually rain. This way, by the time I wanted to go out, the rain would have stopped and it would be a cooling night. But no I was wrong! It didn't rain and it only started to drizzle when I left the house. I thought it was going to be just a few droplets here and there. I was wrong again. Walked home halfway to Nex and grabbed an umbrella. Out again.
I bought broasters chicken spaghetti home. While eating my dinner halfway my brother went out and decided not to come back early (it is 3am and he is not home yet). About 11pm, I started craving for the fries from McDonalds. After finishing my show at 11.30pm, I went down to get some.
I am being rather whiny again today. I also just realized that there are no cooked water in the house. I honestly can't wait for Sunday to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment