I'm really bored and have absolutely nothing to do so I've decided to blog hehe.
Anywayyyy, I woke up around 1 plus though I was still tired. I have to stop sleeping at 4am every day. Then I had fried rice~ Settled my CPF thing once and for all. Thank god I'm done with the enrolment stuffs. Finally. I'm kinda hyped about school starting. Though I know I'm gonna miss the holidays for sure.
I went out around 6.10pm and met Hui Ting at Macpherson and we went to Pasir Ris together to attend Elisa's party. We bought ice cream from 1 shop, it had the word Soft in it. The food was gooood. And and the cake was so cool!!! I didn't know it was coffee until some one mentioned it. I thought it was chocolate all along!
We left around 10pm. Claudia and I walked to Pasir Ris interchange and went home.
Gonna end of with a picture of me.... Which I think looks ridiculously funny.....
No comments:
Post a Comment