Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No control

[caption id="attachment_2431" align="aligncenter" width="595" caption="Class pict!!"][/caption]

Hi...

I had to wake up at 9am today because of my dental appointment. I was late by a minute and ended up waiting 15 minutes for my turn. I had forgotten to bring my retainer so I had to reschedule.. What a bloody waste of my time :( Hence the check up only lasted for a minute. -.-

After that... Went to People's Park OG with dad but couldn't find the stuff I wanted so we drove down to Changi Hospital. End up, Aunty Bee was discharged and we went down to Bedok instead to visit her. See how much time dad and I had wasted today!

Had a can of 7UP there and went to Hougang Point to buy groceries. Bought 3 more cup noodles because my brother took one of mine last night. And he still said he'll buy me back 1. LIAR.

Went home after that. It was only 3 plus! Oh not to mention, the SP admission card is here! IT IS SO SHINY!!!!

Close to 5, dad and I went to Nex. Bought ham and sausages and so much bread. I can foresee my next few meals. Then, went down to Ubi to drop some things off at mom's workplace. Had dinner at the coffee shop opposite and home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment