Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Hello everybody

Just thought that before I head on to watch 90210, or maybe Glee (I hope the latest episode is out), I'd blog.

So here goes,

Initially, I wanted to wake up around 1.30pm and head out to Nex to look for Cynthia seeing that I haven't seen her in a long while and since she was in the vicinity BUT I woke up at 3pm instead. I have been sleeping so much lately yet my eye bags are still there what the hell. I went to watch television with my maid ironing outside the study room.

She started to ask me questions like who's going to do the chores when she leaves next week on the 15th. Then it struck me like lightning, yeah who's going to do the chores?

So I mentally came up with the pros and cons of my maid leaving in my head.

Pros

1) No more yakking on the phone when my mom is not at home.

2) No more putting up with "Mei mei turn down the temperature, it's so cold!" when it's like a frigging desert in the room.

3) I don't have to listen to her talking and laughing on the phone at night in the room.

4) No more person to keep my stuffs in other places and I can't find them.

5) Her drawers will free up space in my room!

6) A drop in the PUB bills :P

7) No more hearing, "You never buy chendol for me" whenever I return from Serangoon Central.

Erm that' all for now, it is kinda hard to think of the pros when my mind is full of the cons of her leaving.

Cons

1) I have to do chores!!! Like washing clothes... And my shoes urgh. I will have to iron them too! Embarrassed to say but I don't know how to :(

2) I'll be alone at home when everyone's at work!!! Though that isn't much of a problem since I don't wake up till after noon and I'll be going to school soon.

3) No one to head down to buy stuffs for me.

4) NO MORE HOME COOKED DINNERS ON WEEKDAYS. Which means more take away food and they're unhealthy :( I foresee a round me in the future as I'm sure I'll feast on McDonalds a lot when she's gone.

5) I'd have to close windows when it rains. God I hate doing that.

6) I have to wash whatever I use so that means the wok if I'm gonna do any cooking. Which also means I'll be eating out a lot!

7) I hope they don't make me wash the toilets.

Ok I will stop here, don't want to end up sounding like some spoilt brat that is too used to her maid's presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment