Blog Archive

Monday, February 28, 2011

Memories in a post

Hi :) I've finally decided to blog. After hours of debate with myself.

First things first. The O levels are over!!! In fact, it's over for about 4 months already. I can still remember on the last day of the O levels it was Charmaine Lew's birthday!

[caption id="attachment_2346" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="12 November 2010 Charmaine Lew's Birthday"][/caption]

Next up was the cohort chalet! 3 days 2 nights at Pasir Ris. Okay actually I only stayed for 2 days and 1 night.

[caption id="attachment_2347" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Preparation of chalet food"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2348" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="We went cycling at Pasir Ris Park"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2349" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="The bouncy playground!!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2350" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Sent Charmaine Lew off to the airport"][/caption]

Then, it was da prom! It was held at the Grassroots Club at Yio Chu Kang. Hui Min and I went over to Khai Ting's house to prepare. We were late!

[caption id="attachment_2351" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Say Hello! to class 2E5 of 2008!"][/caption]

Oh god I am starting to regret on starting this post.

After prom, went for Red Camp at Ngee Ann Polytechnic!

[caption id="attachment_2352" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Day 1 of Red Camp!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2353" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="The last day of Red Camp"][/caption]

After Red Camp (not right after. After as in after that), we had steamboat over at Claudia's. Went bowling before the steamboat. Ah, I can still remember Kirene getting high on booze. Sweet sweet memories.

[caption id="attachment_2354" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="After bowling"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2355" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Can't help but laugh at this picture"][/caption]

Went shopping at Johor Bahru with Hui Min, her mom, Wen Xuan and his mom.

[caption id="attachment_2356" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Remember seeing this shirt of this girl that had braces and said it was me while everyone else thought I was crazy. "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2357" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Wen Xuan laughing"][/caption]

Jia Wei's birthday celebration. Which was also a class gathering; at Jurong.

[caption id="attachment_2358" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="A happy Jia Wei (centre) with his midnight celebration in MapleStory"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2359" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Group shot!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2360" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Dinner at Thai Express"][/caption]

Christmas Eve at Seoul Gardens

[caption id="attachment_2361" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Posing in front of the restaurant"][/caption]

Khai Ting's birthday celebration



[caption id="attachment_2363" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Dinner at Marche"][/caption]

New Year countdown over at Hui Min's and went to Genting with Charmaine Lew and my parents. We met Kirene there! Not coincidentally but it was all arranged haha.

[caption id="attachment_2364" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="At the Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum"][/caption]

Town for job interview after having a dessert buffet.

[caption id="attachment_2365" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Outside Takashimaya"][/caption]

Zoo with the girlsssss!

[caption id="attachment_2366" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Our celebrities shot"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2367" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="Singapore Zoo!"][/caption]

Yes! I'm done with the pictures. Can't believe it took me more than an hour to get all that up.

Anyway, now that the Os are over and I'm on the longest break I'll ever have in my life, life has been pretty okay. I'm also pretty pleased with what I have gotten for my O levels. Though not entirely satisfied but I can't be too greedy! Dad says it was because of the birds' nest from tua pek gong that I managed to score. I guess he was hinting to me that I was pretty dumb before. Well and I'm going to Singapore Polytechnic, diploma in tourism and resort management. I was SO CLOSE from accountancy bloody hell :(

For the past few months, I worked at different places. For an Adidas event at Raffles Exchange. Oh my god Barcook. AWESOMEST BREAD EVER. Nachos cheese, chicken floss sausage and sausage bun...... After working for Adidas, was jobless for quite some time. Worked at my mom's workplace for 4 days. And thrice for a traffic survey company thingy. Lastly worked at John Erdos (a furniture store) for 4 days as well.

As for life, there were some good and some bad. But things managed to work itself out in the end! For now, am dealing with the enrolment thingy for school in April. Damn, it's really troublesome! I still can't figure half of it out yet. Sigh.

My maid's going back on the 15th of March and my parents don't intend on employing another. How will I survive.

Okay, till then! When I find the vibe to blog again. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment