Blog Archive

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Hear



Today, I went to school after 2 days of leisure at home.

Ming Zhen, Hui Min and I met before going to school. I stayed in class during PE. Had a little Maths and went to the library. Had fried rice during recess and Chemistry after that. Ms Chew gave us highlighters!

After school, a big group of us whom I am too lazy to list out all (about 18) went to Pizza Hut for lunch. Went to buy the cake with the guys and walked back to school while the rest took the bus. Did the formation thingy in class and we went to the hall. The outcome was pretty satisfying :)

We went back to class to celebrate Tiffany's birthday and we left school close to 7pm and went to her house. Not long after, we went to play truth or dare at the void deck. Around 9 we went back to her place. The lift sort of broke down halfway up and scared the hell out of me as everyone inside was so tall I had no fresh air.

Around 11, we went off. I waited for the bus for VERY LONG and my gastric almost killed me. Reached home at 11.45pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment