Yesterday
I kinda forget how my day went. There was English, Chinese and Chemistry. Then 2 periods of Geography. Mr Ow spent 1 period scolding us. I got 14/50 :( Recess then had Maths. During assembly period, we did our SGCs. Around 2+, Hui Ting, Hui Min, Kirene, Khai Ting and I went to AMK hub Pepper Lunch for lunch. Around 4.50, Hui Min and I left for tuition. We reached slightly earlier than teacher keke. We made him sign a contract regarding his punctuality. Hehe. Home after that.
Today
During CME, our class had a telematch with E4. After that had Physics. I failed my Physics practical what the hell... POA after that. Recess then had English. 3 periods of hell after that. Around 2.30, had POA in IT room 1. Till around 4. Went to Yoshinoya with Charmaine Lew, Hui Min, Hui Ting, Kirene and Khai Ting. Around 4.50 (again), Hui Min and I left for tuition. Home after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment