Blog Archive

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wings on the shoe

Zzz my brother left my goggles at the swimming complex......... Should have known not to let him use it -.- Now I can't go swimming until dad gets me a new one!!!!! Argh.


I woke up around 1pm. 12 hours of sleep~

Caught the repeated telecast of the National Day Parade on TV. Went to bathe. Around 6.15pm, I took the bus to AMK and met Charmaine there. We went to the food court to eat. Then we walked to the drive thru. We wanted to watch the telecast of the YOG opening ceremony but stupid McDonald decided to broadcast a football match instead... So last minute decision, we went to my house to watch the YOG opening ceremony. Sean Kingston bailed on a worldwide event for a boy-who-was-hit-by-a-water-bottle. The part where the representatives of the different countries had no idea where to go was funny. There were so many countries!!! After the show ended, I sent her off.

Conclusion : Study failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment