Time: 8.21pm
This morning. I overslept and woke up at 6.10am. Went to bathe and went out. Walked over to the bus stop and realized that the buses to AMK were taking so long to come. So I went to the mrt and took the train to YCK. Full of Guangyang students. Met Khai Ting, Ming Zhen and Shawna there. Walked to the stadium. Assembled on the fields. The national anthem took so longggg.
Went up to sit on the bleachers. The teachers gave out the NDP tattoos. Not long after the race started. Jade was very excited :P Poor Hui Min fell down and couldn't stop vomiting later on. Well eventually she did stop. I walked out of the stadium to buy hot milo. No one seem to realize that I opened and closed the gate. This year's sports day was rather different because it collaborated with the annual National Day celebration we usually have in school. But the weather still sucked.
The sports day ended around 12pm+. Didn't go to the Sakura buffet with Charmaine & Co. in the end. Khai Ting and I took the train to AMK. We walked around AMK hub for awhile. Walked over to Broadway Plaza. We had lunch at Suki Sushi~

The rest of the pictures are here.
We walked back to AMK hub. Walked around awhile again. Made my way home around 2.45pm.
When is my phone coming~
No comments:
Post a Comment