I went to bathe and daddy drove me to tuition. 25 minutes late hehe :P Tuition ended at 11.11am. I remembered cause Hui Min told me to make a wish heh. Hui Min and I took the bus to AMK hub. We had late breakfast/early lunch at Ah Mei Cafe. The nasi briyani so filling. Then, we went to the arcade. Both of us played $7.50 worth of games :P
Around 1.30pm, we took the train to Esplanade. Then we walked over to Marina Square. We bought a pen from one of the shop in Marina Link. Then we bought oreo chocolate milkshake from Macdonalds. Thereafter I bought another wallet from Fourskin. Mine tore. After that we bought a alphabet wooden pendant from some Brazilian shop.
Went to Secret Recipe. We looked through old photos after that. I think we went to Muji before going to Suntec. Walked around Suntec. Around 5, we wanted to go back home. But on the way to the train station, we saw those army tanks for the NDP. We went to take photographs and ended up standing there for almost 2 hours. I should have brought my camera!!!!! The view there was awesome. We saw many of the army tanks, missiles, boats and even washing machines! Had a clear view of the Red Lions and the fighter planes as well.
Around 7, we walked back into the underground place. We bought donuts from Dunkin' Donuts. We wrote our messages and pasted it on the SMRT wall. It's legal. Then we took pictures with the mascots. Walked out to the City Hall open air area near Raffles City. Watched the fireworks from there. Then we took the first train back to AMK after the fireworks were fired. No congestion at all :)
Reached home at 9pm.
Tuition tomorrow!!! Sianness to the max.
Some pictures :




No comments:
Post a Comment