Blog Archive

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ruffles and lace

justbesplendid:  look at me


Hi. Today is a good and bad day.

I woke up early today. Surprisingly. On my way to the bus stop, I saw a dead snail. :S Caught the bus to mrt. Just outside the mrt station, I realized I had forgotten something really important. Called home and walked home. I saw the dead snail again yuck.

Dad sent me to school. Went to school late. First period was English. Followed by Chinese. We got back our Chinese O Level results. Hehe I got an A2. So happy because it was unexpected. Then back to class for Chemistry. Had a test. Geography. Time flew by in Geography class. Recess.

After recess was Math. Didn't do much of Math anyway. Revised on oral. 1 period of PCCG. After that, first half  of the class went to the canteen for lunch. Then proceeded to the hall for our oral examination at 1.40pm. However it only started around 2.20pm. Nicolette and I were first. Hehe we both kicked the teachers' table by accident, both talked about Little India and both finished at the exact same time. After the quarantine, we were released around 3.10pm. I walked over to Botak Jones to find Hui Ting, Kirene and Hui Min. I bought the baked potato to eat. Quite nice. I like.

We walked back to school. And left around 6.30pm. Hui Min & I took bus to J8. Basement for awhile and took the mrt home.

F&N due on Friday. O M G

No comments:

Post a Comment