Blog Archive

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Let me come along


Time: 11.24pm

This morning, I walked to school with Jasmine and the others. You Hao's spit failed. The weather in the morning was pretty humid.

Back to class for English. The weather got much cooling. Chinese followed by Chemistry. We went to the hall for photo taking before going back to class for Geography. Mr Ow is so funny today. We were looking at waterfalls towards the end of the lesson.

Recess. Followed by Maths. To the band room during assembly for the booster motivational talk. (?) Then back to class for Social Studies.

Ate at J8 food court after that. Left for tuition with Hui Min. Teacher was late again~ Tuition ended around 6.45pm. Took bus home. Am now doing the school magazine thingy. I shouldn't have eaten so much candy before I started. Fuck. So afraid I might fall asleep in front of the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment