Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Don't think twice


I couldn't wake up this morning even though it was 8am.

I ate an egg tart before going out for my dental appointment at 9.30am. In uniform plus an awfully heavy school bag. I took the train to Outram Park. When I reached, it was raining already. The rain caused me to walk the long way in and I was late for my appointment. The person who took my slot TOOK SO LONG. Like more than half an hour. I waited and waited. After I was done. I had to pay for the wire. Don't know made of gold or what, it was so expensive. Luckily I had just about enough cash on hand -.-

I had to wait for my time sheet. Which took about 20 minutes. Damn long. So I decided to go home instead of going to school. -.- Darn I shouldn't have worn my uniform out. I wanted to stop by Dhoby Ghaut for Daiso. Took the train home. The cabins were all almost empty.

Reached home around noon. Hid in the study room from my brother because I didn't want to get scolded by him. But he saw my school shoes.

Ya then I got my maid to buy fried oyster from downstairs. The oysters are a little raw. Bleagh. Took a nap from 2pm-5pm. Ok gonna do my coursework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment