Blog Archive

Monday, July 05, 2010

Rules don't change







Pictures from Brenda's cammy!

To begin from yesterday...

I woke up at the same time as when I go to school on a weekday and I reached school pretty early. After that, index no. 1-26, we went to the kitchen. Different people did different stuffs.  I fried wonton skin. And had a lot of  oil flying out of the pan onto my fingers and knee. After everyone was done cooking, we brought the food to the canteen and served the old folks. Took class photo after that and headed home.

Reached home, bathed and went out. Met Khai Ting, Hui Min, Ming Zhen, Shawna, Brenda, Chung An and Tiffany at Bishan mrt. Then we took the train to Ion. My temperature hit 38.6 degree calcius :( Went to get panadol and ate 2. Walked around and over to Far East when Brenda left. Had dinner at Hans in Far East.

Around 9+, I went to look for mommy at Tanglin Mall. My head started to hurt again. Then daddy parked the van at the roadside so I went to sleep inside with the windows down. Reached home around 11.30pm and my temperature went back up to 38 again. Ate a little and slept.

Was asked to wake up at 11 today. Parents brought me to the doctor. The medicines taste so damn horrible. Went to Hougang later. I felt like vomiting but it couldn't come out. So went home after that. Went to sleep.

Woke up at 4.30pm and took my medicine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment