

Hi.
Today me woke up on time but was late for school. Went to the Physics lab to do some experiment thingy. Then we went for POA.
Recess. Yum yum hamburger and sprite. English after that. "Free" period because Mr Ko isn't back. Maths after that.
Had lunch at the canteen. I was so full!! Headed up to the hall for English paper first. I fell asleep after the 2nd question wtf. I kept dozing off. My paper had a lot of pen dots. :P Had Social Studies paper later. I only did the source based because I didn't study for my essay. I'm glad I didn't though, because the one I was reading up on didn't come out. Hehe.
Had wonton mee with Charmaine @ S-11 before going to LJS to look for Jade, Lew and Claudia. Home with Claudia after that.
Mommy came into my room smiling from ear to ear telling me, "I bought ice cream!" That's it. I'm riding my bicycle to Serangoon swimming complex this Saturday morning. I should prolly pump more air into the tires before going out though. Maybe I would drop by NYJC for a while before going home.
No comments:
Post a Comment