

I got out of bed at 12.50pm. Bathed, used the computer for awhile and went out at 2.25pm. Took train to Harbourfront. Met Cynthia outside VivoCity's Kopitiam. Had my lunch there.
Went over to F21. We tried on 4 tops each. Wanted to get this particular green one but then decided not cause it was too big. But now I kinda regret :( Cynthia on the other hand bought 3. Stupid rich girl!!!
Went to other different shops and to Daiso for my seaweed! To Giant for chocolate chips and water. Took the bus back to her house. We baked cookies and they turned out pretty well. Yay. There's hope for my practical now. Then we played some maple. I went off around 10ish. I reached Serangoon mrt around 11 and the area outside the mrt towards the bus stop was flooded with water. My feet were soaking wet. Then my bus came and I tried to run but ended up splashing water all over. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment