Blog Archive

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The smell of wine and cheap perfume

Tumblr_l44haso8ym1qausq3o1_500_large




Ah. Yes.

Today I woke up around 8.15am after hitting the snooze button for a million times. Washed up, had porridge and caught a little of sesame street on TV. Went out around 10am. Met Jocelyn Tan, Hui Min and Ming Zhen at Popular. We bought some stuffs and went over to the library. Did up our plastic board and we went to the interchange to wait for coach. We thought it was her last day, but no, it wasn't... So yep.

Took a picture with her and I rushed home. Started pouring heavily before I managed to get into the bathroom. By the time I was out, I couldn't see the trees outside. Honestly.

Went out around 2pm. Took a bus to the mrt and took the circle line to Paya Lebar and switched to the green line. Met mommy at Aljunied station. Not literally, because we were cabins away. Met her at Outram instead. Went to the bus stop outside and we took a shuttle bus to SGH block 1/2/3.

Sat there and waited, and waited and waited for the doctor whom I visited 10 years ago for my surgery. Waited for more than half an hour but less than an hour. Long wait.. And the doctor went, "amazing..." Nurse even said to my mom, "Did she go swimming recently? She looks tanned." -.-

After that, went to get myself some har gaos because I haven't had lunch and it was 5+ already. Another long wait for the shuttle bus to the mrt station. Mom just refuses to walk. We took the train to City Hall and we went to Suntec. Met daddy at the basement around 6ish. We had dinner at Crystal Jade la mian xiao long bao. Long name..

Had this mega huge bowl of beef la mian. And xiao long baos of course. Shopped around afterwards. Bought a top. Dropped my bracelet :(

Dad made me so upset because he said mom's getting the new 4G and giving it to my brother and he's giving her his 3GS in exchange for that. What the hell. And dad is getting a 4G next year and if I want one I'd have to wait for another  year????! Sigh. I want one this year:( No one wants an outdated phone. Need would be a little exaggerating but yeah.

Home after that. Reached home around 9.30pm. Glee and 90210 on TV.

SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment