
A post for yesterday, 19 June 2010
Had my alarm set to wake me up at 6.45am but I snoozed it till an hour later before I woke up. Yelled and yelled at my mom for not giving over the toilet after she's done.
Bathed and went down. Dad sent me to tuition. The printer broke down. Hence we had an hour of make up tuition from the previous time. Tuition ended around 10.45am. Hui Min and I took 136 and I alighted soon after and took a bus home. Gathered my stuffs and I went down to fix my spectacles.
Then I took a bus to Amk hub and I met Kirene there. We went to Mos Burgers. Talked a little about GG and Glee. Ordered our food. Hui Min came awhile later. After we were finished, took a bus to Mcdonalds Drive thru. Studied till 5. Well I stopped around 4 because there wasn't anything I could do. Then Monopoly came about.
After that, we went over to the park and played with swings. And the rope tower thingy which this little boy kept shaking. Went to the library to wash our hands (and feet). Walked over to Courts. We played webcam using the big touch screen PCs! Even the salesgirl popped into the pictures.
Then we went to buy shampoo, soap and conditioner for Monday's trip.
And back to the hub, we sent Kirene off to the bus. Hui Min and I went to the arcade. Then we walked over to Sumo House for dinner. Long queuee.
Back to the hub. Went to nebo and to the arcade. Went home instead because we waited for too long a time.
Saw Younice and Yu Ling just as I sat down on the bus. Home around 10.
Caught 90210 online last night and went to sleep.
Woke up at 1.45pm today. Shall watch Gossip Girl now:)
No comments:
Post a Comment