Blog Archive

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Be free


Ok before I go to sleep,:

Took the late train to school. Met Hui Min and Pei Hsien coincidentally on the way to school.

To class, temperature taking, English, Chinese and Chemistry. After that 2 periods of Geography. Mr Ow didn't come! So we had 2 new teachers to take over the class. I was bored to tears:(

Fried rice for recess~

After recess was Math, but Mr Chan absented himself. Slept for the 2nd period and woke up with a pig drawn on my elbow zzz.

To the hall for some talk. Went to the computer lab for the 2nd period. Played games after completing the survey. Went back to class to get our bags and back to the computer lab to have Social Studies.

When school ended, took the bus to J8. Went to Popular. Had Pizza Hut with Khai Ting and Hui Min. Went to Watsons, Adidas and Best Denki after that. Damn it, I left my score sheet there because when we saw the time, we realized there was only 5 minutes left before tuition starts.

Rushed out and I forgot to take my paper. Darn. Rushed over to tuition with Hui Min. We waited damn long for the bus to come. Reached around 6.30pm. We ended tuition around 7.30pm. Home around 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment