
Overslept this morning.
Left house late. Missed bus. Took 7.02am bus when train was coming 3 minutes later. Got trapped in the bus by the tall people and no one wanted to let me out. Managed to squeeze to the door but the bus driver decided to close the door infront of me. Spammed the bell and ran out. Card was denied when I wanted to go into the mrt. -.-
Was late for schooool. Saw Pei Hsien outside the school gate. 6 people from our class were late. Ran (walked rather) stairs. Went back to class to check grades. I failed 2. My parents are gonna flip.
Went to our Chinese class. Did the mock exam paper 2. No time to finish... Plus the weather was excruciating!!!! Had about 50 minutes of break because Mdm Ong came into class late. I can't believe I passed my paper 1.
To the F&N kitchen after Chinese ended. Tiffany and I baked cookies.


It turned out more like biscuits though. My maid said it was nice :D
And so, after school. Went NTUC and took the train back. Went to buy seaweed and walked home. Cooked pasta for lunch. Around evening, went to my parents' room to read my book because mine wasn't bright enough. Ended up falling asleep there and waking up 2 hours later.
I dreamt I was a ghost, kinda like the one in the 9pm show. Guess watching too much TV sucks sometime.
I am so lazy to upload all the photos...
No comments:
Post a Comment