
LOL

My fetish for looking at nice cars.
It's the last day of the exams. F&N was screwed up. I did only 1 essay because I didn't memorize the rest :(
Had Long John Silvers' breakfast after the paper ended. The bread was sooo filling...
Went home and went out at 2pm. I didn't know we were supposed to meet at Bishan so I went Ang Mo Kio instead :P Met Cheryl, Hui Min, Raines and Hui Ting at Bishan mrt. We took the train to Orchard and went to Ion. Looked for Hui Ting's crumpler and had a quick bite at the takoyaki stall.
Walked around and went to Wisma. Bought earrings from F21 because they were so cheap. :X Went Cotton On again and then afterwards we walked to Far East Plaza. I saw something which I definitely not want to see again :(
After walking for sooo long, we had dinner at a HK shop. But I bought food from outside thou. Then we walked over to Paragon. Went to Crumpler. After that, we sent Cheryl off to the mrt and went to 313's F21. As followed by Uniqlo. We wanted to go to the Crumpler shop at Orchard Central but it was closed by the time we reached there. So we went to the roof top to take pictures.
Took the train back to Ang Mo Kio and took the bus home. Oral tomorrow and I've not done any sorts of preparations... Mid year only right? :(
I hate it when I get all jumpy and paranoid
No comments:
Post a Comment