
The weather sucks.
I woke up at 7am this morning. It felt goooood. Even before leaving the house, I started perspiring... I went out at 7.35am. Took mrt to Bishan and went to Macs to buy breakfast.
Waited for Hui Min at the interchange while she ran over to catch the bus. We took the bus to school. Reached at around 8.20am. So many people were late!
Went to learning room 4 for Chinese. Awesome air con. Did the Chinese ting xie list thingy thingy. Choon Siew is my sun you. :) Had my burger for recess. Back to class to get papers and more papers. Poor trees.
11.55am, went to the computer lab. 12.30pm, went back to class. Got back our report books. Had a L1R4 of 20.. Not all that contented but still satisfied.
J8 with Hui Min and Khai Ting. Went to NTUC to buy drinks and went to Yoshinoya for lunch. Beef ramen. And a few mouthfuls of congee.
Walked around J8. Around 4+, close to 5, took the train back. Fell asleep on the couch.
Am currently watching American Idol with my dad since it's Simon Cowell's last. Giving my support. I spent about an hour just now uploading pictures onto Facebook and sorting them. Omg.
Shall watch GG later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment