17th April 2010

Am having Maltesers whilst typing this. Though I know I shouldn't be having any as I've yet to be fully recovered but... It's just hard to resist.
Anyway. I overslept and woke up at 9.15am. Boarded the bus to the tuition centre at 10am. The teacher was late. Again, for the millionth time. Math started at 10.30am and ended at 12.45pm. Had lunch and Physics started at about 1.45pm and ended 2 hours later...
Hui Min and I went to Popeyes. Jia Wei & Lim Yang came shortly after. Did the Math homework and went to the arcade and home for me.
Bathed and went down for dinner with my dad. Down to Tanglin Mall afterwards. Home @ midnight.
Okay, I've been thinking and decided that I'm gonna have a picture with everybody I see (and know) on my birthday. Well this is kinda random but just an impromptu decision to remind myself of in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment