Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

You have to try

Time check : 11.32pm

Quick update before I dry my hair and get to bed. Kinda in a rush.

I woke up late today. Dad refused to fetch me to school. Missed my train. Managed to reach just in time.

P.E first 2 periods. Nothing much because we had a relief teacher. Maths, I failed my test! 16/36 but at least I improved hahahaha. No more 1 digit! :)

POA followed by recess. One period of Chemistry after that. 3 periods of F&N in the computer lab. Kirene and I were watching the Hannah Montana movie again! But Nicolette's iPod was low on battery so we couldn't finish it..

Back to class for Physics supplementary. Test was postponed, again. Listened to the funny things Sharmeel had to say~

Oh yeah, I ran for the bus again. Since last Monday till now, I ran after 7 or 8 buses in total. Great. Headed to KFC for lunch with Hui Min, Tiff & Hui Ting. Changed back into the uniform. Took 88 to Prime with Hui Min & Tiffany. Tiff went home. Went to Prime to get some snacks for tuition. Took 88 again to our tuition place but we missed our stop because I was talking to her and she was busy answering me and didn't realise. So we walked over to the opposite side to take another bus back. -.-

Didn't want to climb the over head bridge but we had to in the end. We were late! So, Chem tuition started at about 5.15 till 2 hours later. Midway, I got so bored I almost fell asleep. Shared a plate of spaghetti with Hui Min for dinner. Went back for Maths tuition. I'm all set for this Friday's test! Muahahahaha. :D

Anyway, tuition ended around 9.50. Reached home around 10.10. Dad's friend came over for a short while and parents were harping on and on about the phone incident, again!

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. Busy week ahead!

Time check : 11.41pm

No comments:

Post a Comment