
Up at 8.30. Had my maid walk me down to the bus stop because it was raining. Waited sooo long for the bus to arrive. I was the first to reach :) The teacher was late. Bought milk tea. Hui Min and her brother reached. Started Math at 10.30. I did not bring out my file :( Instead I brought out my black organizer. Guess I was too tired last night to check -.- Physics at 12.30.
Saw Debbie again! She's taking tuition in the same tuition centre. Was supposed to be in our classssssss but she's only sec 3! Ended at 2.30. Went Amk Hub with Hui Min. Caught the amk hub fashion show thing. Went over to Watts In. Down to the sushi shop for lunch. Home afterwards.
Watched TV after reaching home. Had 3 spoonfuls of rice and went out with my dad, mom and maid. Drove down to my aunt's house first. Aunt said I grew taller hahaha. Down to Singapore Expo. Dad and I went to the branded apparels sale. I bought a pair of Adidas shorts. Saw Xue Fen working there. Went to the food fair. Bought this $2 kampung chicken rice. Seaweed. Chicken Mushroom Pie. Mango Sago. Went over to the halal fair to find my mom and maid. Bought this $2 piece of grilled salmon. Went back to the food fair again... Altogether, bought 2 bowls of sharks fin, some sausages in plastic, grass jelly and a brown colour jelly thing (no idea what it is called).
Back home afterwards. I have a hunch that I'll be changing my keyboard again because my brother just got a new one.. No I won't be getting that but I'll be using his.
Shall continue with my excessive amount of homework at 12.30am or so. It's 11.44pm. To hell with it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment