Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Your arrogance



The phone I'm currently using, which is also my brother's. Dad asked me to use it since my brother is using his iPhone... Kinda feel like resetting the whole phone. It's so hard to use!! Using my brother's iPod too.

Today morning was screwed. Had no clue what the correct time was as I usually depended on my phone. Made it to school without being late. Had some exercise program thingy before P.E. P.E was kinda slack. Maths after that followed by POA.

Recess, had Marcus' birthday celebration in class.

One period of Chemistry followed by 3 of F&N. So pissed I had to miss the test and coursework after school because of my dental appointment. Left school at 2. Took bus to Bishan. Train to Outram Park. Reached there 30 minutes after my appointment time. Went Harbourfront after that. Met Cynthia there.

Had our lunch at Pizza Hut. Chatted while swallowing all my food. Walked around after that. Till about 6.30, headed home. Reached home at about 7.15. TV and stuff. Heard mom chatting on the phone with god-knows-who and telling them about how I lost my phone. -_-

*And I've realised what kind of a person you are, either you're as hypocritical as the people you say or that you're feigning ignorance. Suckaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment