Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To learn those lessons

Okay, just realised that I had not blogged yesterday.

So here goes:

Monday -> Took the mrt to school. Had assembly in the hall. Some talk on integrity. P.E after that. Medicine ball on the field. Maths followed by POA. Recess. One period of Chemistry. Left for canteen. Took the school bus to Zhong Hua. Can't remember what happened then.

Today -> Took the bus to school for a change. Fell asleep. Woke up when the bus took a sharp turn and almost flew off my seat. Had English. Then POA. Followed by Chinese. Oh sucky Chinese, yet another damn test. Recess then Social Studies and Physics. Lunch in the canteen after school. Badminton till 6. Mz and I got scolded for the handphone thingy incident. ~.~ My back hurts. I feel so old. Home after that.

Reasons for not posting:

1) Internet connectivity problems

2) Simply have no time to do so

3) Lazy when I have the time to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment