Blog Archive

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Make one more wrong turn tonight


Haven't been able to get online my computer these few days as there is something wrong with my internet's connectivity.. :(

So I'm currently on my brother's computer shh.

Have been taking mrt to school lately because of the lack of sleep resulting in me waking up late every single morning. School life is pretty mundane still. Tests every single day. Extra classes after school. Badminton after the extra classes. Oh god.

Today, our class got called out to stand during morning assembly because we took the longest time to sit down. -.- So damn embarrassing. Had English. Leroy, Colin Gabriel & Co. are a bunch of irritating ass holes!!! Argh.

Maths test afterwards. I hope I pass :( Followed by POA. I didn't know there was a test! :S Recess spent in class. Chinese test after recess. As usual, fell asleep while reading the comprehension. I think I'll fail very very very badly.  Hate Chinese, why is it so hard!!! School ended at 1. Sat outside the AVA room with the girls. Waited for Mr Ko. After that, went to the school gate to meet Elisa. Smuggle Ahyao into school while Elisa was distracting the security guard. Well, he sure attracted a lot of attention! Skipped badminton for the first time this year! Left school with CC and KT. Waited for CC's cab. Khai Ting and I sent Ahyao home. Walked to J8. Bought my milkshake. Walked around J8. Went off at 3.30. Reached home around 4.

P.s/ My memory is failing badly... :(

P.ss/ Early releases on the 8th, 10th and 19th of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment