
How nice would it be if I had at least one of these... :P
It's Wednesday today. Had Chemistry for 2 periods. Saw people attempting to throw the paper plane across the garden and failed really badly. :s
For Chinese. Got back my test paper which I did yesterday. Was sleeping 4/5 of the time while doing the test. Apparently I only failed by a mark. I still find that quite 'reasonable'. POA followed by recess. NO MORE PORRIDGE!!!!!
For Geography, tried really really hard to stay awake. Dozed off for a while but kept awake for the rest of the period. Proud of myself :) Went computer lab for PCCG, the ecareer thing. My results was research officer!?!
Went to find Ms Chew for the Chem test. Waited for Ming Zhen to finish her test. Went to J8. Had lunch @ Yoshinoya with Khai Ting and Hui Min. After that took bus to Amk hub with Hui Min. Went to NTUC to buy some snacks. And by snacks, I kinda mean candy. Went Amk central to get her mouth wash and took bus to the tuition centre. Teacher was late and we waited for 15 minutes! Tuition ended around 8. Went home, put my bag down and went down to buy my dinner with my maid.
Home to eat, bathe and watch some tv. For the first time this year, my brother bathed longer than 5 minutes. Both dad and I found that incredibly weird.
Wonders who's game to go out this Saturday.. I wanna get some stuffs. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment