So pissed off with my internet connectivity still :(
I left my house late today... Was almost late for school. CME, English, Social Studies and Physics. Mr Gan wasn't here.
Sandwich as usual for recess again. Went computer lab for F&N. Back to class for Maths test. It is so screwed!
Went to Shop & Save to get the CNY celebration stuffs. Came back to school with the trolley again.. Had lunch in class. Went down and realised our trolley was missing. Looked around the school for it. Found it at the book shop. -.-
Hui Min and I went up for training. Pushed the trolley up to the hall. Training was so slack yet tiring at the same time. :/ Jocelyn pushed me while I was in the trolley! So much fun but the vibrations from the drain turned my legs jelly. Couldn't walk properly after I got off the trolley. Returned the trolley. Went J8 with Hm, had Yami Yogurt. To Prime after that. Bought our V-day goodies. Took bus to Amk and went home.
TGIF tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment