K, yesterday...
Can't really remembered what happened. Took 410 to school. Assembly blah blah blah. First period Chemistry. Then went for Chinese. Had spelling <- screwed. Went for the dental for less than 5 minutes and went for POA.
Recess then Geography. Mr Ow didn't come so maggie mee relieved. Had our test for about 10 minutes. Elisa, HM and I left. Ate at the canteen. Went up to watch the video at the hall. Left school with the girls around 1.15. Went to Zhonghua by the school bus. Saw Melanie!! The school bus brought all of us back to school around 5. Went J8 to walk with MZ and HM. Then home sweet home!
As for today, (while I still can remember)
Eh, I reached school early today. The P caught me for my nails & ear. -.- Wth. Had SS first, then English followed by CME. Recess. Lo mai gai!!! F&N at the computer lab after recess. Maths. Failed my test 8/35 hehehe. Went to the canteen for lunch after school. Headed to instructional room for me F&N remedial.
Went to the hall for training. Did nothing much today. Stayed in school till about 6.45. Went bbt store with MZ and HM. Sat there and chatted. Saw Elisa and ahyao!! I miss the fat kid :D Walked to the mrt with MZ. Saw Elisa and ahyao again. Carried him until my arms and back are aching -.- Train home. Reached home, saw the death will on my table. Thanks bro even though I really thought it was tissue LOL.
Sleeping super early tonight! The iPad is so fucking coooooooooool!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment