Yesterday, 9th January.
Awake since 11.30AM. Left home about 12.45. Train to Crystal's house. I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD INTEGERS. Hahahaha. And well, I finished my Maths homework. Started sighing after she began on the holiday homework.. Walked to the pasar malam and bought food to eat. And bought roti john home. Reached home about 7+. Went down to buy soup and strepsils and up again.
Today, 10th January.
One year ago, I flew someone's kite. Someone, I know you're reading :)
Woke up at 12 today, like wow. Chung An called me saying that we're supposed to do the F&N project today. So left home about 1.45. Train to Bishan. Saw the poor tortoise lying on the carpet zz. Went to NTUC. 3.30 walked over to Elisa's house. F&N project was completed in less than 10 minutes... Went to J8 next. Walk around, bus home around 6.
This week starting from tomorrow will be very busy!
Plan for this week:
Monday- Study for SS
Tuesday- Badminton, refresh memory on Chemistry and study Geography
Wednesday- Study Physics/ Rest and leave Physics aside
Thursday- Badminton, rest!!
Friday- Shopping with Cynthia
Oooo my cuz is here, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment