Blog Archive

Monday, January 25, 2010

I walk a lonely road

Okokok quick update before I sleep. 11:46 now.

No pictures for the time being, because I don't have anyyyyy.

Went to my great uncle's wake again yesterday. Had supper @ 11. O.m.g.

Today,  I woke up at 10. Surprisingly. Left the house at 2+. Met Chung An. Went to meet Hui Min at the mrt. Train to Orchard. We went to eat the takoyaki at Ion. After eating, we kinda shopped around. Got myself Starbucks ^^

Walked to Far East Plaza after that. Saw Evelyn and Jing Tung. In the end, Chung An bought the most stuffs. Went Wisma, then walked to Cine. They had Frolicks. Walked for about 10 minutes and went to Heeren. Headed to 313 at about 8.30. Bought a top at F21. Food outlets were all closed so we trained to Ang Mo Kio. Had Pepper Lunch @ 10pm... Fat craze. Home after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment