Hai!
I went to school by the cabbie with the sec 2 girls again. Spent like sooooo bloody long in the hall I just wanted to fall asleep so badly.
Had Chinese then poa then recess. Had geography. I failed to stay awake once again. Woke up when the lesson was almost ending because Choon Siew was laughing damn loudly in my ear. Chem after that. Slept after going thru the test (the only one I passed zzz). Idiots who keep disrupting my sleep argh.
Went to the toilet and back to class for SS. Jokes.
Bus to J8. Had lunch @ Pizza Hut with HM, HT and CA. The soup was horrible. Went to Popular and home via circle line. Badminton tomorrow hehehe!
Damn. I need to complete my holiday homework. Think I will only be doing Chinese because I have no idea how to do Maths. Prolly study for my test tomorrow first!
Here I am thinking: "Will the impossible really happen?"
No comments:
Post a Comment