Blog Archive

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Because you disappoint..


Friday


Woke up at 11.30 if Im not wrong. Went out around 2.45. Met Brenda, Hui Ting and Tiffany at Amk hub. After awhile Chung An, Hui Min and Ming Zhen came. Stayed at food court for some time. Then a lady bought some awful smelly noodles so Ming Zhen, Hui Min and I escaped to the arcade. Left home soon after that.

Saturday


It's now Saturday actually but it's past midnight so.. -_-

Eh. Today morning was a rush because I was lazy to get up. Left house ard 12.30. Took bus to Serangoon mrt. Mrt to Somerset. Met Li Ching there and walked to 313. Headed to Cineleisure next. Settled her lunch at Burger King. Bought some stuffs and left. I swear I did not see the coke booth or whatever brother bear -.- I do not need my eye checked. Walked to Plaza Sing afterwards. Arcade for awhile then went to Mcdonalds for a drink. Jcube later for an hour. Thanks meki ^^ She went home then.

I took the train to Orchard and walked to Tanglin. Good 20 minutes zzzz. Reached there about 6. Waited till about 8+ or something when my dad came so that I won't have to pay for my dinner myself.. Went to market place. I saw kinder surprise omg. 1 for $2+ Stayed at the stall till then. Mom waved at all 3 hippo buses that drove past -_- Home about midnight.

There will be flea market every Saturday till 2nd. Wtf.

Leroy you lucky bastard hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Just checking things out. How're you :) Still my blog fan ? HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idol I can't reply to your blog! :(

    ReplyDelete