Blog Archive

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Right at the borderline, that's where I am going away

20 November 2009



21 November 2009


Was very tired as I slept at 3.30 the night before. But Hm called me at 8.30am for a favour lol. Only to finish at 10am. *secretly hoping they'd win. :|* Went back to sleep and woke up at 12.30. Ok I overslept again but I have a good reason. -_- Bathed and went out at 1.50. Met Eliz outside Tpy cheers. Walked to the library to return my damn fine which took so long to be processed.

Borrowed books and 105 home. Washed my face after reaching home and went out. Bro drove mom and I to Aunty Molly's house.




[caption id="attachment_999" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Front door"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_998" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Pond to west wing."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1011" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="West wing lv 1"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1012" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Center"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1013" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Outside west wing"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1015" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Back of the house"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1014" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Garden"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1016" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="TV room!"][/caption]


(Wallpaper)

[caption id="attachment_1010" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Outside the elevator"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1018" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Inside the lift"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1017" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="It's NOT fucking dead."][/caption]

Ok finally. That's the last of it. Zzz. Anyway, went Changi T3 at 10pm. Left there and reached home around 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment