Blog Archive

Friday, October 30, 2009

Rather be kept from reality

Shit. My mom was using my computer again and once again she didn't turn it off. So much for telling me to save electricity when she hasn't been doing so. :S

Was so sleepy when I woke up this morning. Wanted to miss school but decided not if  not I'll get ringed up in the morning like how Mr Goh wanted me to call Choon Siew to ask why she wasn't in school this morning. Which so happens she thought I was her monkey asking her to go for breakfast and decided to ignore my call. Anyway, had a good nap during Geography (as always). After recess, was spring cleaning, supposedly. Swept the grounds for a while before sitting down. Sara and Gabriel were fighting for my phone. Which the latter eventually got it because he wanted to play the slide game with the girl in a bikini -.- And Sara ended up being annoyed by Colin. Got back our report books.

Raymund was looking at my results and comment.

Raymund: "Wah teacher say you attentive in class but you're always sleeping!"

Walked out of school and saw Keng Lin, Khai Ting and Blandina. Went to the library to chill, literally. It was so hot. Went home after that. Was supposed to go to City Plaza with my mom but I was too lazy & tired.

scan0004

Didn't want to let anyone at home see but I left it on my bed and my mom went to open it. -_-

P.s/ While boarding the bus this morning, one R.I guy dug his nose and wiped on the window next to him and smiled at me. SO DISGUSTING.

well everything is just a dream and it will never come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment