I reached school early today.
Had Geography paper. I think it's quite easy, somehow. Reality often go against my thoughts so I doubt I'll pass. Anyway, slept about 20 minutes after I completed the paper. The big ass fan was so strong, I shivered.
English oral with VP when Alan Chua said it was another female teacher during the oral remedial yesterday!! But our passage and picture was pretty easy compared to the second batch. And we didn't have to surrender our phones. Waited for Choon Siew to finish. Went to the coffee shop near school to eat. Saw this ->
Like wtf?!Guangyang Primary will be so nice in 3 years whereas their affiliated school is like......
After eating, went back to school. Went to find DM to get back her phone. Ok then, went to the canteen. Saw Hui Min & Co. there coincidentally. Choon Siew left soon after. Around 11.40, all of them went for their oral. Sat there till like 50 minutes later, Brenda came down. Was studying for my Physics then so it's okay ^^ After Hui Min and Tiffany came down, all of us went home. Lester even said bye!? Was so surprised.
Bathed and left house around 3. Met Brenda at Serangoon mrt. Sara was supposed to come but she couldn't make it in the end :( Then Brenda and I took the circle line here and there. We waited till 45 minutes later before Tiffany and Hui Min arrived. Someone *cough* took the wrong bus twice hence we had to wait that long. Tsk tsk :P Took train to Farrer Park. Walked over to the mall. Went for lunch @ Pizza Hut. Although we only had that like yesterday.. But Brenda wanted, plus it was the only affordable restaurant for us. Hui Ting came soon.
The service there is pretty good. And possible to tell that the waiters/waitresses are new. The waiter kept saying, "what do you need mam? Okay mam, anything else mam?" It was damnnn funny. He kept calling us "mam" even though we're like 15. Asked the waitress to help us take a picture. They were seriously cute.

Went to explore the top levels for awhile. Down to the basement for arcade. And there was this only neoprint booth which is like only $3! So there was 5 of us... 60 cents per person :) Heheh.


NTUC next. Settled at Coffee Bean. Every one of us were gossiping "current affairs" while Tiffany was the only one studying. Around 7+ close to 8, Tiffany had to leave. So we left and walked around the mall. Nothing much to shop though. So we went to Plaza Sing. Daiso!!!!! And Spotlight!
We went home @ 10. Reached home at 10.30 to realise I missed my Olympic show! :( Anyway, plans for tomorrow- Study @ Hui Ting's place. And plans for Sun- Aunty Molly's son's wedding.

Hate my phone for not having bluetooth. :( Makes everything rather troublesome!! Hasn't anyone suggested to Apple about bluetooth other than with headset devices???
No comments:
Post a Comment