Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nothing but your name

Okay...

As for last night. Mom and I left for Shangri-La hotel for aunt m's son's wedding dinner. Mdm Ong came! And I saw Yong Ming's parents there too. My mom was so kaypoh go introduce herself to his mom -.- Anyway, mom told me that their wedding is far more expensive than Fann Wong's. So ya, good food :)

IMG_0487
The lighting there is a tad too dark hence the darkish photos. But ya, there's like 100 tables :|

IMG_0488

Erm, expensive looking pen- door gift. There's another one still.

IMG_0490

This is the only food I did not eat. Lol. Lazy to take the rest as the lights were pretty dim.

Ate all the way till 12. :S Had to queue to leave. I saw *!

K then, mom's friend fetched us home. Reached home at about half past midnight. Studied Physics till 2 and slept..

Couldn't wake up on time this morning therefore asked dad to fetch. :P Had Maths paper 2. Wanted to sleep so badly. Screwed it all up. Failed as Ming Zhen's disciple :( As expected. AND, some mofo kept hitting their foot against the floor and the wood kept shaking and sorts. So damn irritating. Physics next. A little uncertain on some questions though.

To J8 with the usual people. Ate @ S11 before walking the muddy way to J8. Everyone was complaining because I wanted to walk there :X Went to NTUC for a while. Then up to Mos Burger. Sat there and chatted for a while. Left for home soon after. Going to take a nap nowwww. :D

Paper tomorrow starts at 10!!! But shit, have this tingly feeling inside that I'll fail tomorrow's paper or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment