The new wordpress in Safari is damn nice. :XAbout yesterday... Pictures:







Had e-learning day yesterday. Went to Marina Barrage first. Our tour guide is weird. Took ferry to Clarke Quay and classmates were yelling like mad to tourists.

Pictures are at Brenda's facebook!
Back to school then. Stayed back a little to know our English & Chemistry marks. Left to J8. Food junction followed my random wandering around J8. Shawna, Hui Min and I met Ming Zhen at the mrt. Train to City Hall to meet Yu Jun/itchy. Went to Marina Square, bowling. Ate at a restaurant next. My only $4 left was enough to make me super full ^^ Left for home afterwards. Reached home around 8.

This is the only one I have.. Because I have no bluetooth :(
Today, woke up at 7.10 because school starts at 8. :)
Checked bus timings but it was taking too long so left house around 7.35 and took circle line. There was a train fault at Lorong Chuan. Hence the train stoned there for around 5 minutes before moving to Bishan. Took like twice the time to reach Bishan. Reached Bishan around 7.55+, so much for wanting to be on time. Ming Zhen called, went to mrt to wait for her. Walked to school together. Turns out there was no assembly -_-
Got back my F&N and SS results. Flunked both. Class was very very very chaotic. And humid. Got back Maths paper 1 and English results too. Failed and passed respectively. Home straight after school before I was very tiredd. Shouldn't have came to school today because there was nothing much at all! There's badminton tomorrow, doubt I'll be going...
Anyway Keng Lin made an air plane by paper. Damn cool.

Bye. Feel damn 'sian' now. :|
End: 5.38PM
No comments:
Post a Comment