
Somehow had 'insomnia' last night. Couldn't sleep. Fell asleep around 2. Woke up late. School, morning assembly was so draggy. Failed my maths paper 2, passed poa although not as what I expected(a little ambitious though) but will do fine. For once during Geography I wasn't sleeping. Because his lesson is rather interesting with videos and such. Like finally!
Uno after recess. Caught Haeundae: the deadly tsunami at Amk with Tiffany and Hui Min. The show seemed to end quite quickly. Maybe it's because I was busy eating. The lighting was so dark I couldn't even see my food... Walk around Amk hub till around 6.30. Took 133 home, saw Pei Xian! :)
Yay no school on Tuesday. Long weekend~
I'm so broke broke broke. My piggy bank's full of coins, my wallet's left with 25 cents. I'm gonna save up all my allowance for the remaining few weeks and have bread for recess everyday and have my lunch at home! :)
HEHEHEHE :| :| :|
No comments:
Post a Comment