Will post pictures some other day because I don't have much of them.
Day 1 (Last Friday)
Had school in the morning. Was late. Had Maths, Poa and Geog. Slept during Geog. After recess had some spring cleaning and got back our report books. Cab home after school. Packed my stuffs and bathed and left house at 2.30. Took cab to Bishan and met Elisa and Chung An. We took cab to Harbourfront centre. Ate a little at Ya Kun and boarded the ferry at 4.30. We sat at the top deck which was open air.
Super windy. We saw a rainbow too. Reached in 45 minutes or so. Elisa's dad came to pick us up at the dock. Went home to put down our stuffs and drove to Elisa's cousin's house.
The very anti social guard dog.
Her cousin aka Shrek Junior and his mom came over to Elisa's place. Went Nagoya Hill to have dinner @ A & W. Went to shop at the supermarket. Shrek's mom put a packet of wintermelon tea into the trolley but I didn't realised. I paid for everything else except that. Only realised later that we "stole" it.
Day 2 (Saturday)
Woke up at about 11. Elisa's dad drove us to Nagoya Hill. We ate lunch at Gardeno. Bought a barbell for Choon Siew whom closed her tongue hole and I didn't know. We went to play arcade later. Bumper cars!!! Elisa and Chung An went to sing kbox while Shrek, his mom and I were buying a pair of shoes for him. Went to the hypermart next and bought some snacks. Went to Elisa's grandma's hosue. Had dinner at an open air food court outside.
The clams were super niceee. Went to BCS shopping mall later. We stole a packet of seaweed. Home after that.
Day 3 (Sunday)
Elisa and I ate seaweed for breakfast. Went to BCS shopping mall at about 12 plus. Had Texas Chicken for lunch. Bought a jacket. Played arcade next. Spent like more than SGD$20. Watched China Vampire at the cinema later. Supermarket again. Got seaweed again. Went to fetch Shrek and home.
Day 4 (Monday)
Woke up at about 10ish. Jasmine and Viandra came!!! We went to Nagoya Hills again. Walked around until Elisa, Chung An and Viandra went to watch a movie. Jasmine and I went shopping. Bought a pouch with her. Met back after their movie. Went to the arcade. Played time crisis 3 with Elisa. Ate at Gardeno again after that. Down to the hypermart. Everyone took stuffs like wild fire!! Our bags were all full. Succeeded though. :) Went home around 11 and settled our bills. Jasmine, Viandra and I slept on the big bed. Jasmine kept hugging me as she thought I was the bolster. :(
Day 5 (Today)
It's the best day ever!!! Woke up at 9 today because Jasmine switched on the lights. Went to bathe and left at about 11. Went to get Elisa's goods then headed to Mega Mall. We so called bought a lot of stuffs huh. Teehee. Ate at Marrybrown and sat at A & W for quite a while. Took the 6.30 ferry back to Singapore. My parents came to fetch me back.
Will post pictures tomorrow. Heard from Chung An that he lost his phone on the cab. Ok, there goes half of the pictures.
I have school tomorrow at 10!! The 5 of us (VEGJC) are going jogging tomorrow to get rid of everything that we've eaten!!
The things bought:
The things "bought":
Bought this for Choon Siew but she closed her hole. -.-
Brother! Your coconut :)
P.s/ My spendings for the trip.
Here's 3/4 of what I spent. All the prices are in ruppiah. Divide by 7,000 to get Singapore dollars.

No comments:
Post a Comment