Blog Archive

Friday, September 25, 2009

Take each blow with pride

[Re edit]

Heard from Younice this morning I held up a group of people walking behind me because I was walking incredibly slow to school. However none of them wanted to overtake me. Weird.

Had a very good sleep during Geography. And so did everyone else I presume ^^ For a moment when I woke up, saw that everyone was sleeping except Chung An who was having a conversation with Mr Ow. Typical much.

English period was hysterical today. Didn't know how to do my POA though -.- Anyway, the guys took the wireless mike and people from 3N started using it outside the AVA room. Mr Chua started to chase after him. Then Laveen took it next and start beat boxing behind the screen. Not to mention at the end of the class, Mr Chua himself tried to beat box.

J8 after school and home after a while. Took a few hours nap.

You're the best.

(Lindsay Lohan's in Singapore!?!)

1 comment: