Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A life like that



Overslept by a lil' this morning. Hate it when people staying at the 2nd storey take the lift. Anyway, had F&N test. Doubt I'll pass. English then Physics. Recess then POA. Had mock test. Couldn't balance my balance sheet until I got some secret help from Gabriel. Maths, had test again. Having a sense of accomplishment. ^^ But I think I'll still fail. So...

Chemistry supp after school. Didn't go to Swensens with the rest as I needed to be home by 5. Rushed out of school to catch up with Sharmeel. Took 93 to her place. And I waited for 153 to take to Serangoon station. I was looking at my phone for a moment and when I looked up the bus drove past. I waited for almost 10 minutes for that stupid bus. -.- Reached Serangoon station about 15 minutes later. Went to McCafe and home.

About to take a shower now and head down for rebonding. Maybe bringing my textbook down to study while doing so. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment